Looking for you next wardrobe favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right. To top that off, the original all-over design is definitely worth showing off, so don't hesitate to own one of these tees - they're meant to be adored.
This crop top features an illustration by Darci McFarland of Medusa with the head of Perseus inspired by the statue created by Luciano Garbati with the words, “DESTROY ALL MEN WHO ABUSE THEIR POWER” circling around it.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|XS (inches)||33 ⅛||25 ¼|
|S (inches)||34 ⅝||26 ¾|
|M (inches)||36 ¼||28 ⅜|
|L (inches)||39 ⅜||31 ½|
|XL (inches)||42 ½||34 ⅝|
|2XL (inches)||45 ⅝||37 ¾|
|3XL (inches)||48 ⅞||41|